ISF Reference Page
This reference contains a set of useful notes for writing GLSL shaders to meet the ISF Specification.
- Automatically Created Variables, Uniforms and Constants
- Built-In Functions
- Multi-Pass Shaders and Persistent Buffers
- ISF JSON Attributes
- Converting Non-ISF GLSL shaders to ISF
- Change Log
- Here is a collection of simple test ISF files that demonstrate ISF's basic features. These are test filters, they aren't intended to have signifcant creative use: ISF Test/Tutorial filters
- The ISF Files Repository contains over 200 generator, transition and effects shaders that can be used as learning resources or bundled with applications as a standard set of assets. Note that these are installed by the ISF Editor and other apps to the "/Library/Graphics/ISF" directory on Mac and "/ProgramData/ISF" on Windows.